What Information Does The Site Collect?
When you make a purchase we consider you as a registered customer and for this purpose we ask you to provide basic personal information such as your name, contact details, address and website information needed in order to fulfil the reporting you request.
We may also collect information about your usage of this site which includes but is not limited to date and time of visits, traffic statistics, browser type, IP address, page visits, emails sent, etc.
What Is Done With Your Information?
We are serious about ensuring that your information remains private and confidential. We won’t use, sell, rent, exchange or share your information.
We will use your information for the following purposes:
- To authenticate and provide you access to this website.
- To accept and process your request for services.
- To notify you of pertinent information relating to your purchases and promotional materials or newsletters.
- To improve our online service and to diagnose problems and fix as soon as possible.
- To contact you for after-service feedback reviews via email for the purpose of improving the quality of the website and my services.
- If you purchase any product sold on this site or promoted by us, you will automatically be subscribed to our free newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this free newsletter, you may opt out at any time. We include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email sent. If you have any trouble opting out, please send us an via the address at the top of the site and we will manually remove you from our email list(s).
What About Security?
This site employs security measures to protect your information from unauthorised but we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s being transmitted over the Internet to and from our servers which may be located outside of Australia.
What Data Do We Store?
This site uses third-party hosting providers and SaaS vendors to provide the necessary infrastructure, hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate but we do own all the code, databases and all rights to the pedalmore.com.au website. You, as our customer, will retain all rights to your data.
What About Social Media?
From time to time we take or use digital images and/or audio, and/or video footage taken by others photographs for use on Social Media platforms. We reserve the right to publish the images in any form, in whole or in part, and distribute them in any medium including, but not limited to print media, the internet, other multi-media uses or graphic representation, cinematography or video. Part of booking one of our services includes consent to having your images be used by Pedalmore or provided to others for general news or promotion of the activity on TV, radio, newspapers, website, Facebook and internet.
What Are Cookies And What Are They For?
Our hosting package uses ‘cookies’ to store and track information about the use of all visitors. A cookie is information that is sent to your browser from the web server and stored on your computer. We issue cookies to your computer when you make a purchase, sign up for newsletters, download any document, and when you register with our service.
What If I Have A Question?